Monday, May 11, 2009
Proud Wife
My husband, who I call Sparky (he calls me Skippy), just finished his first college class since he went back to get a math degree. His final was last week. He knows about this blog and when I was talking about some posts with a friend this weekend, he asked, "Did you write about my grade?" He's very happy . . . and so am I! He got a straight A!!!! One of the only A's in the class, in fact! He thinks there were only 2 or 3. It was a hard class, a lot of students never even finished. But he stuck it out and aced it! I'm VERY proud of my hubby! Way to go, babe! I saw how hard he worked and he deserved it! So here's for you, Sparky! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great! He worked really hard and deserved it! Tell him congrats from me.
ReplyDelete