Thursday, May 21, 2009

My guilty pleasures!

I decided I needed a fun, happy blog after my last one so here goes: I love American Idol and Dancing with the Stars! They are my guilty pleasures (especially after the finales this week). One word--WOW!!!!! This season was the best ever for BOTH shows! To be honest, I loved all the contestants and didn't care who won but, I do like underdogs so I usually go for them, but it was too hard to decide this time so I didn't even vote. Well, I guess the majority of the voters think like I do but actually do vote because BOTH underdogs won on both shows!!! Cool!!!! Shawn Johnson on Dancing with the Stars and Kris Allen on American Idol--I do love a good shocker!!!

So, CONGRATULATIONS TO SHAWN AND KRIS!!!!! MAJOR KUDOS to Gilles and Adam!!! They were awesome, too, and deserved to win just as much as the others! But for me, I always love a good underdog story!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment